Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, October 06 2024 @ 01:30 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Errors

aakar

Anonymous
I edited the config.php and the lib-common.php , the only problem is I dont understand if I did it right. But even so Im still getting an error when running the install.php Notice: Use of undefined constant LB - assumed 'LB' in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 39 Notice: Undefined variable: action in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 279 Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 288 Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 296 Geeklog Installation (Step 1 of 2) Any help

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
These are not error but only notices. You can switch them off in your php.ini like this: error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE Don't forget to restart your web server afterwards. bye, Dirk

aakar

Anonymous
Quite understood but I also get Notice: Undefined variable: action in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 279 Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 288 Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\geeklog\public_html\admin\install\install.php on line 296 What shall I put in the path when it asks me to go to step 2, because Im also getting notices when i go to step 2

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You shouldn't get any notices after you've changed your php.ini as described above. And you should enter the path to your Geeklog directory (where config.php resides). I assume you already entered the correct path, you just need to switch off the notices in you PHP installation. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:30 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content