Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, September 07 2024 @ 11:50 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

I need help! fatal error

Anonymous

Anonymous
hi, ive installed GL but i keep on getting an error, here it is.. .............(Fatal error: Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/cad/system/lib-database.php on line 90).......................this is the line 90 [ require_once($_CONF['path_system'] . 'databases/'. $_DB_dbms . '.class.php');]................ ive followed the installation notes & instructions carefully, it says there that if you have done the editing on config.php, more or else you dont need to touch the lib-database.php......kindly help me out on this? pls? thanks and am looking forward for a reply.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Yep, you don't need to edit lib-database.php. What's wrong, obviously, is your $_CONF['path'] setting in config.php. It seems like you still have "/path/to/geeklog/" there - this, of course, should point to the directory where your config.php resides. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Fatal error: Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.; \apache\includes;\apache\htdocs\;\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin') in C:\apache\htdocs\carnie\system\lib-database.php on line 90 i get this error how can i make sure that doesn't happend ?

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:50 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content