Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, September 07 2024 @ 09:43 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'SET rdfupdated = '2002-09-23 17:45:58''

erZwo

Anonymous
Hi! After upgrading to geeklog version 1.3.6 i am getting that error, if the (PHP) News block from www.squatty.com is enabled: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'SET rdfupdated = '2002-09-23 17:45:58'' at line 1 First the errors were in some news feeds but now there's no information where to look at, even the time increases with every hit then. I tried to delete the newsblock table and reinstalled it without success. I also started the MySQL server successless ... Any Hints? Thx, Miklas

squatty

Forum User
Sounds like your lib-database.php is missing the follwoing: $_TABLES['newsblock'] = $_DB_table_prefix . 'newsblock';
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

erZwo

Anonymous
Ok, it's fixed ... Wink

twistedfreak

Forum User
Junior
Sorry, This really has nothing to do with your query but on the XSilver theme this blocks title being so long really messes up the block sizes for the whole page. I suppose there should be away of limiting the Title length to a number of characters.

euripedes

Anonymous
I have a similar error after upgrading...

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'SET `timestamp` = '20021115143137',`cache` = '

I tried your solution but it didn't fix the problem.

Anonymous

Anonymous
That's because it has something to do with your MySQL (or whatever SQL database you use) set up. I suggest you talk to your host. Or if you have phpMyAdmin, try to figure it out.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:43 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content