Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, September 16 2024 @ 03:34 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

The Letter 'n' is everywhere?!

Anonymous

Anonymous
Running Geeklog 1.3.7 and the letter 'n' just started showing up in random areas, they're everywhere! Left blocks, right blocks, middle of the screen. They are taking over! But seriously, what's the deal? Corrupt DB? Thanks

Anonymous

Anonymous
Are you getting any errors in your logs? Can you post a link so we can see what you're getting?

Anonymous

Anonymous
The site would be difficult to show, there are no log entries of any major significance. Literally the lower case 'n' is just appearing everywhere. Often in a long single wide column or just sporatic. For example bu the userlogon and password there are a column 5 high of small 'n's. Next to my poll there are 7 'n's all along the left side. I swapped out my english.php but that wasn't it.. I also ran a repair on the db and that too wasn't it.. Wierd!

Anonymous

Anonymous
Why don't you try a fresh install and see if that clears the problem. Maybe one or more of the files got corrupted.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have some fairly heavy cuztomization and would love to actually fix the problem (: That said I do have a backup from 2 nights ago so only a few stories and forum posts would be nuked. I was hoping one of the developers would have seen the same problem before and have a quick fix.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:34 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content