Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, October 06 2024 @ 10:21 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Top Ten Comments not working???

Creator

Forum User
I was managing my site and just noticed that in the stats page the Top Ten Commented Stories aren't showing any stories at all while I do have comments in some of them.

This is GL 1.3.7 with just the latest service upgrade, and running the menu, filemgmt, and stats plugins. I've checked the other 1.3.7 sites including those that run the plugins and they all seem to be fine.

Is there a minimum number of comments required before GL will let it show on the stats page? Or is there something wrong with my site?

L. Whitworth

Creator

Forum User
Got a new story and a comment and it finally showed up in stats.php, but just the one while other stories have more comments but not showing up. Could this be a bug with new GL installs?

---
L. Whitworth
www.finiserv.com

L. Whitworth

Creator

Forum User
This is pissing me off. I've tried replacing stats.php with the one in the 1.3.7sr1 distro, and the top ten comments are <b>still</b> not showing certain stories that have more comments than the one story that it <b> does</b> show. <p>I also tried looking through the code but could not find anything wrong anywhere! Databases seem well enough, too. <p>Can't anyone give me some ideas on how to squash this little bug?---L. Whitworth www.finiserv.com
L. Whitworth

Creator

Forum User
The error log doesn't even show jack except for this recurring line:

Wed Jan 15 01:51:08 2003 - Select count(*) as views, uid, username, ip, host, referer, hour, minute from gl_userstats WHERE year='2003' AND month='Jan' AND day=15 AND uid='1' group by uid, ip, date order by hour desc, minute desc, username asc

---
L. Whitworth
www.finiserv.com

L. Whitworth

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:21 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content