Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, October 06 2024 @ 02:25 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Template Error: set_root: ... is not a directory.

tesn

Forum User
Chatty
I get the following error whenever I click on ANY of the Admin home buttons "Template Error: set_root: /home/jcavara/geeklog/plugins/stats/templates is not a directory.Halted." The one error I see is the "/stats/", I upgraded to the newest stats plugins where it changes from "stats" to "glstats". I have done several searches but could not find anything on this error other that check my paths, which I have done but they "look" right to me. Any help would be great. John
John

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I don't know much about the stats plugin, but there is no "template" directory in the "stats" directory of the standard themes. Maybe this is a part of the stat plugin that you forgot to install? bye, Dirk

tomw

Forum User
I am with Dirk on this one. The templates directory needs to be located under the plugins/stats/ directory. Recheck you install. Make sure you have copied everything to the correct locations. TomW

tesn

Forum User
Chatty
I upgraded to the newest Visitors Stats plug that uses "glstats" and it is working fine. My host has a "stats" folder so I guess that was messing things up somewhere. Thanks John ---John
John

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:25 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content