Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, October 17 2024 @ 11:46 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Filemgmt Admin Plugin (2 questions)

royzemi

Forum User

I can't get Filemgt Admin to work. When I try anything (up-load or download of dummy files I've put in the appropriate directories) I get a 'Site not found' error from the browser. I've checked and re-checked the paths .... but do I still have them wrong?

Second, my site is in Japanese (http://www.royzemi.com) and I don't really want "My Downloads" in English at the top. How can I change this--easily? Also, if I can't work this out, how do I simply get rid of it?

TIA

rawdata

Forum User
You can translate the English words to Japanese in the language file (lang.php). If you want to remove the filemanager, just desintall it. Admins Only Menu ==> Plugins ==> Click on the Plugin Number ==> Click on Delete I think the plugin right now only works on files which were uploaded using the file manager not via FTP. If you used the file manager to do this, I don't know what the problem could be.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thanks for the help. I've disabled it for now. I should have said also, I attempted to up-load using the plug-in, but that also just gave me 'Server not found'. I still guess I'm misunderstanding something about paths. The server is a Verio server, so although I copied paths from something I'd used before I may have missed something.

Flux

Anonymous
I have exactly the same problem. When I upload a file bigger than 200 kb, I get also the error message "file not found". And this error appears not only in the Filemanager, it´s also in the gallery and in the story admin.
Anybody help?

Dazzy

Forum User
Unlikely but check what your max file size for uploading is in php!

ie

Create a php page with the following code, open it in your browser and look for upload_max_filesize.

Text Formatted Code
<?PHP phpinfo(); ?>

Dazzy

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:46 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content