Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, September 18 2024 @ 10:11 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Suddenly Started Getting Errors!

Anonymous

Anonymous
These started flashing on top of my screen, seems like all 3 of these lines reference a cookie.. 1 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-custom.php:1) in C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-sessions.php on line 273 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-custom.php:1) in C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-sessions.php on line 159 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-custom.php:1) in C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-sessions.php on line 171

phpsocialclub

Forum User
Junior
Not to be mean, but if you look at the error you are getting, it is pretty easy to understand what is going on problem: Cannot modify header information - reason: headers already sent by (output started at C:inetpubwwwrootgeeklogsystemlib-custom.php:1) This means that you have some text, probably a space on line 1 of lib-custom.php this is a very common error, google could have found the error very quickly.
I work for a Wilmington NC Attorney

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You seem to have whitespace at the beginning of your lib-custom.php (changed anything there recently?). Make sure that the file starts with <?php and that there's nothing (no blanks, no empty lines) before those characters. bye, Dirk

Limynali

Forum User
Chatty
I have had this happen before and the problem was that my editor had added an extra line to the end of some of my *.php files (like config.php). All I had to do was check my php files and removed any extra lines at the end of the files.---When I lost my sense of fashion, my other senses were heightened.
Got root?

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:11 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content