Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, September 18 2024 @ 09:35 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

DB-Backup does not work

tokyoahead

Anonymous
stressed
Hi, when running the db-backup, the .sql-file stored only contains some --help -like output opf mysqldumb... how comes?

DTrumbower

Forum User
I\'m confused. Did it create a file?

tokyoahead

Anonymous
yes. the backup creates a back-up-file with the proper name but with the following contents: /usr/bin/mysqldump Ver 8.14 Distrib 3.23.38, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) By Igor Romanenko, Monty, Jani & Sinisa This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to modify and redistribute it under the GPL license Dumping definition and data mysql database or table Usage: /usr/bin/mysqldump [OPTIONS] database [tables] OR /usr/bin/mysqldump [OPTIONS] --databases [OPTIONS] DB1 [DB2 DB3...] OR /usr/bin/mysqldump [OPTIONS] --all-databases [OPTIONS] [about 4 kb of data later:....] Possible variables for option --set-variable (-O) are: max_allowed_packet current value: 25165824 net_buffer_length current value: 1047551

r_f_o_t

Forum User
Had the same problem with older MySQL. Commented out the line in config.php $_CONF[\'mysqldump_options\'] = \'-Q\'; // additional options for mysqldump
Too many hands on my time.

tokyoahead

Anonymous
thanks, it worked

r_f_o_t

Forum User
Glad I could help.
Too many hands on my time.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:35 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content