Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, September 20 2024 @ 10:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Can somebody please help me.....

robbey

Forum User
hopeful
Hello!
I really need some help with my brand new GL site... I downloaded the latest version of GL (sr3) but I really want to know which plugins come with the package.

I really want to have the WYSIWYG editor and the photo album but I assume that they aren't delivered within the package but when I read the forum the date of the posts (wysiwyg for example) is a"long" time ago.

Im I right when I say that GL is the "basic" program and that there aren't any plugins standard? I am trying to install the wysiwyg editor but the readme file isn't really easy to follow (I think it's written for an earlier version) and I can't get it working (in the config.php)

I'm trying to install the Photo Album but that also isn't easy for me.

Is there any simple information to get these things up and running? I'm going mad here... ... ...

DTrumbower

Forum User
Geeklog includes story management, calendar, polls and staticpages. Photo albums, forums, wysiwig editor, etc are plugins or hacks, which need to be downloaded seperately.

The author of the plugins, usually have a site of their own. Otherwise you could also check out http://www.pigstye.net/gplugs/, www.squatty.com and www.portalparts.com for help on popular plugins.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content