Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, September 20 2024 @ 06:51 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

contact us email address

vadertech

Forum User
Where can I change the email address that admin emails are sent to when you click on the contact us link?
GeekLog Hosting, Installations and Upgrades - WWW.AWEHOST.COM - Hosting starts @ only $4.95/mo.

r_f_o_t

Forum User
Do you mean the site_mail setting here in the docs?

HTH,

Chuck
Too many hands on my time.

vadertech

Forum User
well you would think it would be the site admin email but it goes to a different address. And gameserver doesnt come with contactus link so I was gonna add one, but when I test it, it goes to a different email than my site_mail (admin) address. So I searched the config.php and other files but couldn't find where I had entered this other email address.
GeekLog Hosting, Installations and Upgrades - WWW.AWEHOST.COM - Hosting starts @ only $4.95/mo.

r_f_o_t

Forum User
On our site, I added a contact the webmaster email in each footer.thtml and a "contact us" static page.

EDIT: Did you possibly change the admin email address in "Account Information" area?

HTH,

Chuck
Too many hands on my time.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by vadertech: Where can I change the email address that admin emails are sent to when you click on the contact us link?

Per default, it links to the contact form for the Admin user. So you will have to change the Admin user's email address.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:51 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content