Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, September 19 2024 @ 08:28 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Theme option

Revolution

Anonymous
When I go in config.php and change the number to 0 so that people can't choose their own themes, there is always something written on top of my page even if I go back to config.php and change the number back to 1

I am wondering why?

http://www.darksidetribe.com/geek/

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/darkside/public_html/geek/config.php:657) in /home/darkside/public_html/geek/system/lib-sessions.php on line 185

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/darkside/public_html/geek/config.php:657) in /home/darkside/public_html/geek/system/lib-sessions.php on line 197

machinari

Forum User
when you edited your config.php, your editor may have added whitespace that shouldt be there...
from the faq:
Whitespace at the end of your config.php or lib-common.php can also prevent you from logging in. The problem is that this whitespace is actually sent to the browser and it is sent before the cookies. That, however, is not allowed by HTTP and the browser will not accept the cookies. So make sure you don't have whitespace in those files.

You should actually see warning messages flashing up briefly when you have a "whitespace problem". However, they can be hard to spot on a fast connection and PHP may also be configured not to display warning messages in the first place.
see here
or search the forum for "headers already sent"

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:28 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content