Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, September 07 2024 @ 11:51 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL/Gallery Integrated Install: 3 errors, 1 problem

greenhil

Forum User
Chatty
Hi, installed the integrated package of gallery into gl 1.3.9

when i tried to leave config wizard and go to gallery i got these errors. but it seems they all relate to one line of code in the init.php file. searched forums late into the night and couldnt find a similar error. any ideas?

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/path/to/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/greenhil/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/greenhil/public_html/godekalb-com/gallery/init.php on line 261

Warning: main(/path/to/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/greenhil/public_html/godekalb-com/gallery/init.php on line 261

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/greenhil/public_html/godekalb-com/gallery/init.php on line 261

Blaine

Forum User
From the error message, is this really what you have set for the path to the lib-common.php

(/path/to/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php)
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

greenhil

Forum User
Chatty
wow, thanks for the fast reply -

i didnt think so...but i dont know where to go and correct it...is it in the init.php file? if so where?

lost,

greenhil

greenhil

Forum User
Chatty
ok, your comment struck a cord with me and i was able to id the issue in my config.php file....thanks...

now i am getting this error???:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: com_siteheader() in /home/greenhil/public_html/godekalb-com/gallery/html_wrap/wrapper.header on line 7

thanks, greenhil aka bigfatdaddy

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by greenhil: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: com_siteheader()

This is one of Geeklog's functions and it's located in lib-common.php. So my guess is you still have a wrong path somewhere, so it's not finding the lib-common.php.

bye, Dirk

destr0yr

Forum User
greenhil. Grab the 1.4.4-RC2 package of gallery. It works better than all previous versions with geeklog.
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:51 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content