Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, September 14 2024 @ 07:10 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Blasted path errors on install.

Techperson1

Anonymous
confused
Ok, My site is currently running Pmachine Pro, and PHPBB forums, and since I can't have a universal log in between the two, i'm switching to geeklog for my blogging needs, and since it integrates with PHPBB it's my logical choice now.
I've uploaded all the necessary stuff, and set the permissions, but no matter how I put in the paths in the lib-commom, and config files the damn install script will not work
Here's the errors
Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/config.php/system/databases/mysql.class.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/export/home/techperson1/:/usr/local/lib/php/:/var/tmp/php/) in /export/home/techperson1/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/system/lib-database.php on line 114

Warning: main(/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/config.php/system/databases/mysql.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Not owner in /export/home/techperson1/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/system/lib-database.php on line 114

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/config.php/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /export/home/techperson1/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/system/lib-database.php on line 114

I'm about to pull my hair out, and start drinking heavily. Sad
How are the paths supposed to be structured??? Since I didnt' want to remove anything from my site I put geeklog in a directory named geeklog-1.3.11 within my root dir. so in the config the path should be

/export/home/techperson1/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/config.php (that is in my lib-common.php file)
I have it as /export/home/techperson1/public_html/geeklog-1.3.11/ in my config file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Techperson1

Anonymous
ok figured it out, lol sorry to post that, I hate it when I do that, I'll ask a question and before anyone replies I'll figure it out.
Sorry Razz

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:10 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content