Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, September 19 2024 @ 12:19 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Cant load homepage when I select Professional layout after ug to 1.3.11

athertop

Anonymous
confused
I upgraded to 1.3.11 yesterday (www.whatcanidotoday.com) from 1.3.8
I haven't touched it for ages so lost a few brain cells figuring out all the steps required! Got there in the end, and updated various files in my smooth_blue layout directory to keep it up to the new layout standards.

All seems fine with 'Allow_User_themes' turned off, and the default theme set to smooth_blue, as has always been the case for my site.

I wanted to try the professional theme though so turned 'allow_user_themes' on. The preferences page then gave me the Themes option, so I selected 'Professional' and clicked 'Save Information'. The theme displayed fine, but when I select the 'home' linkfrom the menu I get the error:
"Template Error: set_root: /homepages/19/d42267495/htdocs/forum/layout/professional/forum/layout is not a directory.
Halted."
All other links display their relevent pages correctly.
It seems that the path is being made up incorrectly as can be seen from my configuration info below.

My Config.php is setup correctly as my other theme works fine in all aspects.
These are revlevent lines from my Config.php:
$_CONF['path'] = '/homepages/19/d42267495/htdocs/geeklog/'; // should end in a slash

$_CONF['path_html'] = '/homepages/19/d42267495/htdocs/forum/';
$_CONF['site_url'] = 'http://www.whatcanidotoday.com';

The 'forum' directory is the public_html level (what the URL sees as the home directory).

Any ideas?

Thx in adv, Paul

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Do you have the forum plugin installed? If so, it looks like you're missing the forum template files. See the forum's installation instructions ...

bye, Dirk

athertop

Anonymous
Dirk, once again You da daddy!

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:19 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content