Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, October 18 2024 @ 08:30 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Errors installing upgrade (yes I checked the help file)

David

Anonymous
Warning: main(home/proappti/public_html/tips/system/databases/mysql.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/proappti/public_html/tips/system/lib-database.php on line 114

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'home/proappti/public_html/tips/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/proappti/public_html/tips/system/lib-database.php on line 114

got these errors installing the upgrade to 1.3.11 from 1.3.9sr1 (that was installed as default for me on my web hosting account). I have never installed anything before. Any ideas on what I need to change or ask sysadmin?
please email at dave2005@moviesrock.com if you can help
THANKS DAVE

Dave

Anonymous
never mind got it to work, I let my sister at it (she is better at web stuff then me)
HOWEVER my site doesn't look quite right now and I am at a loss at understanding what is wrong
if anyone has any ideas it would be great

http://www.proapptips.com

DAVE

Dave

Anonymous
OK never mind that problem (fixed by copy my root into a separate directory)

Now I am having a problem with having trying to change some header info to resize my logo
where should I make that change, cause it ain't working so far?

sorry to sound like such a newbie, not a newbie to Web only Newbie to geeklog WHICH IS SO COOL I LOVE IT (just hate the getting started part)

any help would be amazing (I feel like I am talking to my self here)

DAVE

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Dave: Now I am having a problem with having trying to change some header info to resize my logo
where should I make that change, cause it ain't working so far?

header.thtml of whichever theme you're using.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content