Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, October 18 2024 @ 10:37 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Menu

Radu

Anonymous
Who can help me to install the menu or tell me how to do it? I try to follow the instructions but it did not work. HELP

Thanks

Radu

Anonymous
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Robin

Forum User
Quote by Radu:it did not work.

Could you be more specific. What exactly didn't work? The install? Did you get any error messages? What version did you install? Have you searched the forum on this one? etc etc etc
Geeklog Polish Support Team

kebin

Forum User
I'm having a problem as well. running geeklog 1.3.11, completely fresh install. I have installed menu 1.6.3 as per the instructions. (i've done it before with earlier versions of geeklog and got it to work) so I'm pretty sure its correct. I try running the install script and it takes me to the "Install/UnInstall Menu Plug-in" in geeklog and says that its not installed. I click the install button, the progress bar on my browser advances to the end and then goes to the same "Install/UnInstall Menu Plug-in" screen and appears to have done nothing. I checked the logs and nothing there either. On the plugins menu it lists Staticpages and Spamx as installed and Menu as a new Plugin. If i click on install it again takes me to the "Install/UnInstall Menu Plug-in". I click install again and it does the same... basically nothin.
Anyone with any ideas at all?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
register_globals = on ?

bye, Dirk

synack

Anonymous
confused
Hi,

I have another related problem:
Have 1.3.11 and got menu installed. Everything is fine...

My problems is:
How do I create the menu itself?
For example: before I used have "Sales" topic, under this topic I need to create about 8 topics (and some more sub-topics, its kind of stupid ave so much, but thats a requirement...)

Rgds,
J

n00b

Anonymous
confused
I have register_globals=on

Geeklog is OK, up and running, the menu plugin is installed, I have "Menu Editor" in admin section, i am failing to get the menu up...

Please, help!

Rgds,
J

jhk

Forum User
Chatty
Did you create a Block for the menu?

user

Anonymous
Quote by jhk: Did you create a Block for the menu?

Yeah, I did.
I have that, my problem is how to configure the menu, so that i can have menu with items and sub-items...
SALES ->
-> Customers
-> Local
-> Foreign
-> Partners
-> Local
-> Foreign

something like this...

Thanx!

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:37 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content