Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, September 20 2024 @ 07:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Geeklog 1.4.0 ETA

evo

Anonymous
I know you are all working very hard to get this out as soon as possible and I know you will release it as soon as it's stable but I am wondering how long do you think it will be for a stable release of 1.4.0? I am not going to hold you to any sorta time frame if you say about a month and it takes 6 thats fine I am just wondering how long you think it will be before we get 1.4.0 Thanks in advance.

FYI I am only asking because I am waiting for this full release before my sites major revamp and if it's going to be long time then I will start the revamp now and if it's not then I will wait.

jetshack

Forum User
I like this question...

I had just decided to move my personal site to a different server when the 1.4 buzz started and have decided to hold out... my contract with the server which it's currently on runs out in May... It would be nice to know whether I'm going to want to extend that contract another year or not... just on a FYI sort of basis...

I understand hesitancy in answering in the forum... (would love a pm)

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The idea is to have an rc2 out next weekend, followed by the final version a week or two later.

But if you check with my previous estimates, you'll see how unreliable those usually are Wink

bye, Dirk

evo

Anonymous
LoL thanks for the input dirk.

and really thank you for everything you've done.

Geeklog pwns.

Anonymous
confused
What happend to iamawitch.com and does aj even know
worried

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content