Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, September 18 2024 @ 09:25 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

admin/moderation.php error

congleal

Forum User
When new users sign up at the site, I have to manually approve. Everything had been working fine for quite a spell. However, recently I am getting the following error in trying to access the page used to approve user requests. I've looked for the ccrow.html I couldn't find it in the admin page nor could I find the same file on my other geeklog sites..?

Template Error: filename: file C:/archangelreport/public_html/layout/professional/admin/moderation/ccrow.thtml does not exist.
Halted.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rgds,

Lee

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Which Geeklog version(s) are we talking about? The ccrow.thtml is used/needed as of Geeklog 1.4.0.

bye, Dirk

congleal

Forum User
This is version 1.4.0sr5-1... it is a little more wide-spread than I initially thought. It seems to be associated with the lib-common files and affects any effort on my part to manage/review "submissions", "users" and "groups" from the admin menu.

Lee

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
ccrow.thtml is only used for admin/moderation.php, for the icons on top of the page.

If other pages don't work either, I would assume you're getting other error messages there.

bye, Dirk

Scott

Anonymous
Hi,

I also need the file ccrow.php can someone please upload it its missing from my isntallation if you can tupload it please dmail it to me sc07tie@gmail.com

Kindest Regards,
Scott Lindh
Check my geektog site out here <www.eoh.coz.in> :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The file alone won't help you. If you have a theme that isn't updated for your version of Geeklog then you can do it yourself or try and find a properly updated version (e.g. over on www.geekdownloads.net). Or switch back to the Professional theme that ships with Geeklog and will work in any case.

bye, Dirk

Scott

Anonymous
Damm nu i cant switch back i love my site to much,

Do you have a example tof the file i mentioned above so ic an creat my own i dont even know wat its used for in the template. i looked under the origanal "professional template" thought that file wasnt there could you pleaseee.... post the php that is in that file so i can make my own.

Thanks heaps in advanced,
Scott
www.eoh.coz.in

scott

Anonymous
OR NOT U *censored*EN MAGGOTS...

6 -1 mounths later yeah right thanks for the help .. pft :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:25 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content