Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, September 20 2024 @ 11:19 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Config.php problem on install

jastanle84

Forum User
Chatty
for some reason, i got to the part where i have to create the database tables with info on the install and i get the following error;
Warning: main(/home/jastanle84/system/databases/mysql.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.peke/jastanle84/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 117 Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jastanle84/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.peke/jastanle84/geeklog/system/lib-database.php on line 117
my public_html directory and it's sub files are located in /home/jastanle84/geeklog/ my web root directory is /home/jastanle84/stoodup.net my config.php file is located in /home/jastanle84/geeklog I followed this install: [url = http://www.edplans.com/tech/computers/Geeklog_Core_Install.php]Use this Link[/url] i know i must have done something wrong but i can't understand considering i entered everything in my code correctly. can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong.

jastanle84

Forum User
Chatty
well, i was able to get through the 3rd part of the config.php, but i think I am worried about the 1st part of the config.php file because i get this error:

error selecting database

Can anyone tell me what this means? Please share the knowledge, i am a newb. LOL

jastanle84

Forum User
Chatty
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i finally made it, my first geeklog site is up. man, i probably went through every installation issue one could ask for. I'm prepared for the next install. LOL

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:19 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content