Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, September 19 2024 @ 08:56 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Accidently deleted Logout Button

Dukey

Anonymous
So i accidently deleted the logout button on my page and I was wondering if I could find the link to it so I could re-add it. My site is www.blurrypron.com/index1.php

iam

Anonymous
Quote by: Dukey

So i accidently deleted the logout button on my page and I was wondering if I could find the link to it so I could re-add it. My site is www.blurrypron.com/index1.php

Impossible to give you the link to add your logout button again on your site. unless you have to go inside your cpanel or ftp that page again. I believe you can't deleted that logout button on your site without login to your host.

Dukey

Anonymous
Quote by: iam

Impossible to give you the link to add your logout button again on your site. unless you have to go inside your cpanel or ftp that page again. I believe you can't deleted that logout button on your site without login to your host.

I am logged in, but now i can't log out because i deleted the button.

iam

Anonymous

I am logged in, but now i can't log out because i deleted the button.

my friend, you don't have the log out button, but you have the word" Log out" under the "User Functions(block)" look at it again.

bye.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

Not sure what you're referring to - there is no logout "button" in Geeklog. There's a logout link in the User Functions block and there's a logout icon in the "Command and Control" (Moderation) area of the Admin interface.

Please clarify which one you're talking about.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:56 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content